Courses start at different times within the year. Their flexibility allows them to fit around a family or work life so that you can earn while you learn.
N.B. Fees must be paid a minimum of 2 weeks prior to course commencing. Tuition fees are not refundable. In the event of cancellation an alternative date will be offered to candidate.
VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust) internationally recognised qualifications include a range of NVQ or VRQ qualifications which are recognised by employers worldwide.
All candidates are required to pay £16 as a one off payment for a lifetime registration with VTCT. Please inform us if you are already registered with VTCT when applying for a course, we will require confirmation of your candidate registration number.
Each qualification whether unit or full qualification includes written subject paper and anatomy and physiology paper.
Course fees: include theory and practical tuition workshops, written assignments, work books, administration etc. VTCT registration fees are not refundable.
Assessment fee: of £50 for 3 hours or £70 for 4 hours is payable unless otherwise included in course fees.
On completion of self study work books etc. students will return for a half day for practical and written assessments/exams.
All candidates wishing to achieve a VTCT qualification will need to complete the following stages to gaining certification.
Stage 1: Initial training days
Stage 2: Complete portfolio of evidence comprising of written assignments, written testing, practical home case studies.
Stage 3: Practical assessments/exams, written multiple choice exam paper, oral questioning, submission of portfolio.
Level 2 NVQ Beauty therapy practical units in manicure, pedicure, facial skin care, enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eye lashes and waxing services – Click the appropriate links below for details of individual practical units…
- Level 2 NVQ – Provide Manicure Treatments VTCT – (UB200N2)
- Level 2 NVQ – Provide Pedicure Treatments VTCT – (UB200N3)
- Level 2 NVQ – Provide Manicure & Pedicure Services VTCT
- Level 2 NVQ – Beauty Therapy General Route VTCT – (VTCT 500/8839/7)
- Level 2 NVQ – Provide Facial Skin Care Treatment VTCT – (UB200B4)
- Level 2 NVQ – Enhance the appearance of eyebrow and eye lashes VTCT – (UB200B5)
- Level 2 NVQ – Carry out Waxing Services VTCT – (UB200B6)
- Level 2 NVQ – Provide Make-up VTCT – (UB200B8)
- Level 3 Certificate in Swedish massage VTCT – (D1083)
- Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage VTCT – (D1061)
- Level 2 & 3 Nail Technician Courses
Other courses available on request include;
Level 3 Diploma in Electrolysis
Level 2 Nail technology acrylic and gel techniques
Level 3 Nail technology acrylic and gel techniques
NVQ/VRQ in Make-up diploma
Electrical facial training in galvanic and high frequency treatments